Nguyen Tran is looking for Office Staff positions who are suitable for the conditions below
– Receiving official letters, papers sent to the company and transferring to the competent authorities for solving.
– Organizing the storage of the entire system of official dispatches, papers, contracts and related documents.
– Receiving labor reports of staffs (compensatory leave, unpaid leave, sick leave, annual leave…).
– Following and being responsible for managing the Company’s working schedule.
– Arranging for printing, photocopying documents when needed.
– Supporting to set up working schedule for leaders (taxis, restaurants, hotels, air tickets …).
– Being responsible for purchasing common property, equipment or appliances in the business.
– Supporting to manage facilities by storing related invoices, documents and contracts.
– Graduated from university specializing in Accounting, Finance – Banking, Human Resources or related majors.
– At least 1 year experience as an administrative officer in the HR department or another equivalent position.
– Experienced in reception, event organization is an advantage.
– Proficient in Microsoft office.
– Able to speak a foreign language at an average level. Proficiency in foreign languages is an advantage.
– Enthusiastic, thoughtful, careful, meticulous and observant.